To use Elementor Editor while integrating your Google Drive files make sure you have installed the Elementor Editor plugin in your WordPress. If you don’t have installed it, let us guide you on how to do that.
Step-1: Installing Elementor Website Builder
From your WordPress left sidebar, click on Plugins > Add New > type Elementor in search bar > Install Elementor Website Builder > Activate it.
Step-2: Enabling Elementor Integration
Head over to Integrate Google Drive Plugin Dashboard > Settings > Integrations > Enable Elementor Editor > click Save Changes from the top right side of the settings page.
Step-3: Edit with Elementor
Create a New Page/Post or head over to your Existing Post/ Page where you want to display modules > click Edit with Elementor
Step-4: Inserting Modules
You will be redirected to the Elementor editing page. From the left sidebar of the page. You will get 2 module interesting options. You can insert modules and Module Shortcodes. We will guide you below on how can you display modules using both features as we have done in Gutenberg Editor.
Create a New Page/Post or head over to your Existing Post/ Page where you want to display modules > toggle to Widgets Inserter > search for Integrate Google Drive, drag it and drop it into your specific area.
- File Browser: Let your users browse the selected specific Google Drive files and folders.
- File Uploader: Let your users upload files to the specific selected Google Drive folder.
- Photo Gallery: Display images in a masonry grid layout with a lightbox preview.
- Media Player: Play audio and video files in a media player.
- File Search: Let your users search for files and folders in Google Drive.
- Embed Documents: Embed Google Drive documents with read-only and editable mode.
- Download Links: Insert Google Drive files download links.
- View Links: Insert Google Drive files view links.
Create a New Page/Post or head over to your Existing Post/ Page where you want to display modules > toggle to Widgets Inserter > search for Module Shortcodes, drag it and drop in your specific area > Select Module Type you want to display > Configure as you need > Publish/ Update the post or page.
Step-5: Configuring Module
Click on Configure Module > select your preferred Module Type to configure as your test.
For example, we are selecting a file browser, and let’s have a look at how it works on our end.