Using Integrate Google Drive Plugin with Gutenberg Editor is easy. Here we present a video tutorial how can you do the complete process in a matter of time.
Step-1: Enabling Gutenberg Integration
To use Gutemberg Editor while integrating your Google Drive files Head over to Integrate Google Drive Plugin Dashboard > Settings > Integrations > Enable Gutenberg Editor > click Save Changes from the top right side of the settings page.
Step-2: Module Configuration
Keep in mind, this plugin provides 2 module interesting options. You can insert modules from the Module Builder feature and Shortcode Module. We will guide you below on how can you display modules using both features.
Create a New Page/Post or head over to your Existing Post/ Page where you want to display modules > toggle to Block Inserter > search for Module Builder and click it > Select Module Type > click on Configure.
- File Browser: Let your users browse the selected specific Google Drive files and folders.
- File Uploader: Let your users upload files to the specific selected Google Drive folder.
- Photo Gallery: Display images in a masonry grid layout with a lightbox preview.
- Media Player: Play audio and video files in a media player.
- File Search: Let your users search for files and folders in Google Drive.
- Embed Documents: Embed Google Drive documents with read-only and editable mode.
- Download Links: Insert Google Drive files download links.
- View Links: Insert Google Drive files view links.
Now configure the selected as per your need.
Create a New Page/Post or head over to your Existing Post/ Page where you want to display modules > toggle to Block Inserter > search for Shortcode Module and click it > Select Module Type you want to display > Publish/ Update the post or page.